Each year, we manufacture cooling tunnels up to one kilometer square size. Our cooling tunnels are continuously being developed as a result of our experiences, researches and improvements. Therefore, these improvements are reflected to the cooling efficiency and product quality.
Cleaning the inside of the cooling tunnel is very simple, by means of hinged covers. Cooling tunnels with wider working widths are equipped with gull-wing style cover system. Moreover, opening the tunnel covers does not require any tool.
Through sensitive heat control system and heat distribution, you can obtain the most glossy and long shelf life enrobing.
Your belt is safe by sensitive belt tracking mechanism and fully automatic belt tensioning appliances situated at the inlet and outlet parts of the cooling tunnel.
Owing to the heated scrapers, quickly demountable rollers and trays that are situated at the critical points, hygiene requirements are on the highest level. Furthermore, duration of maintenance and cleaning is minimized.
Cooling tunnel has two independently running cooling circuits. Thus, you can control the cooling tunnel at two different cooling zones.
We can manufacture cooling tunnels equipped with dehumidifier as well as bottom cooled, filtered or belt tempered ones on demand.
- Manufactured and available in belt widths from 620mm to 1800mm.
- We are manufacturing cooling tunnels with different technical features for center products, slabbed masses and enrobed products.
- Cooling tunnel covers are made of high density polyurethane injected stainless steel sheets. Thanks to this feature, covers are not only lightweight and strong, but also they have maximum heat insulation.
- Opening the tunnel covers does not require any tool.
- It is possible to maintain top cooling by convection or radiation method, while the bottom of the products is cooled with contact.
- Cooling system can be with built-in compressor, chilled water or refrigerant operated.